Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Picking Pumpkins


Saturday, October 18th, we decided to take the girls out to pick out their pumpkins. We got there and I realized I had forgotten my camera. Brady knew I needed it so he was more than willing to drive back home to get it (all the way on the other side of town)! What a good hubby. However we did have a friend on that side of town so we gave him a call and asked to borrow his camera. He was more than willing, thanks DJ! We have such nice friends.
Anyways, so off to the pumpkin patch! It was a very windy moment of the day but we still had fun. I think I make everything more difficult than needed. I had to find the most perfect pumpkins. We searched two different fields and finally Payton said, " I'm tired of walking!" One of her many famous lines. At that time I realized who cares they are just pumpkins. So the girls picked their favorites with a little help. Payton picked two small ones, one for her and the other for Dhylan. Kendahl helped with hers, mommies, daddies, and nanas. What a big helper she is.
We also got to go through a little hay maze that was set up. The girls really enjoyed that.
These are definitely the days I will remember and carry with me. I love spending time with my family. More than anything else, I love to see my kids so happy!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the slideshow and all of Kendahl's funny faces! Did Pay Pay also ask where her silky was? :)

Brooke Campbell said...

Yeah! You finally got the chore done, you updated your blog! It looks so cute! I loved all the posts! What a beautiful family Coley!!

Alli Blue said...

Hi Nicole! I have always wanted to see your blog, but NERD me did not put together that Brandon is BRADY! I have never know him as that! You are such an amazing little(but ever growing :))family! The girls are all stunning! I will check in more often! Hope that's ok!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I am soooo behind on your blog! We went to this pumpkin patch too! Berlin loved the wagon...we also saw DJ there:) Well I need to see what else you have posted since I have been slacking:)

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Hey Coley!! I tagged you! So go to my blog and check it out!!