Sunday, October 19, 2008

Payton is 3!!!!















Well we just celebrated Paytons' 3rd birthday. I can hardly believe she is 3. She still feels so much younger. My sister and I say almost everyday how hard it is to see our babies grow. I hate it. I want them to be little forever. What am I going to do with out them? I know it is many many years down the road but sooner than later they will not need me as much and I don't know how to bare the thought of that. I need them more than they will ever know.
Payton has such a strong personality. We have called her the bi-polar child or talk about her Jekyll and Hyde personality since she was a very little baby. She can flip her happy switch in a blink of an eye.
Yes, we might complain how sassy she can be, but we truly love her and her A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E!
The saying is very true, "Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Patyon. Can't believe it's been 3 years!

Natalie said...

Good job nic! I'm so impressed that you posted about this so soon! Happy Birthday Pay Pay! I LOVE YOU!

Leah said...

Wow, I want to comment on all your cute posts but I will just leave it here! Your girls are gorgeous!! I can't believe she is 3 already. You are such a cute mommy!