Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessing Day

This past Sunday, October 12th 2008, Dhylan was given her baby blessing. This was such a special day for our little family. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who all came and supported our family. Dhylan was blessed by her grandpa Kerry, Bradys' dad. He is such a wonderful grandpa, father, and father-in-law. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He has such a wonderful spirit and has been able to bless all of our girls.
It was truly a beautiful blessing to say the least. Special thanks to all who stood in the circle and blessed our sweet little Dhylan.


3 Sisters, Best Friends Forever ( Payton had a prema-stash from her kool-aid)
Maddix and Dhylan, Handsome little man (We missed you Cohen!)

6 comments:

Casias Clan said...

She is just absolutely gorgeous! We will be readily available to babysite ANYTIME! We miss you guys and hope you are doing great! Keep in touch - you know where to find us!

Natalie said...

Wow!! I'm so glad that you finally posted some pics!
First off I am so glad that I was able to come up for the blessing of sweet baby Dhylan! It was such a great blessing and we sure did miss Lisa and baby Cohen.
Second, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You will never know how much I appreciated your help after little Maddix was born. You are such an amazing sister and mom!
Third, I must say that you have 3 of the cutest girls in the whole world! I love being their aunt and even more your sis!
LOVE YOU

Judy said...

Her dress is gorgous! You girls are adorbale. What a fun day!

Celeste said...

I was waiting for you to post more pics of your baby girl! She is so dang cute!! You and Brady make such cute babies together! I think it would be so awesome to have 3 cousins so close in age.....they will for sure be the best of friends! They are all so very cute! Congrats on Dhylan's blessing....we are going to bless Bryson at home because of him being premature the Dr. said not to take him to church for at least 2-3 months....needless to say, I have some major cabin fever!! Well, I hope all is well with you and your family....tell Natalie congrats for me.... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicolina, Thanks for including me on your blog list!! The pics are so very beautiful. I told your mom that I need to come over so I can just hold baby Dhylan and kiss her sweet cheeks ;-) Love to all, Nana Mary

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet. I love your fam pic you all are so stinkin CUTE! We need to get together soon...what are you guys doing for Halloween?