Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Day of School



I can't believe summer is already over! Kendahl had her first day of school. She could hardly wait. Last year she went to school in the morning so it was the first thing of the day. This year it is in the afternoon and it was pure torture to have to wait that long. She was so excited to see her awesome teachers Jana and Joan, she even colored pictures for them. However, when we got there she got a little emotional. That's my girl! Even though she cried when all was said and done she had a wonderful day and couldn't wait to go back. Only one more year of pre-school and then off to kindergarten. It makes me so sad. I would have to say she is the cutest 4 year old around.

1 comment:

Judy said...

She looks so cute. It was so fun seeing you guys at Walmrt. Cute, Cute babies. I saw Jana today. She is so amazing. I'll bet the kids just love her. I love her! Hope you had a great weekend blessng the baby.