Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Pregnant Trio!


That's right we are all pregnant! This is such an exciting time in my life along with my sister and sister-in-law. We are all expecting at the same time. I am due August 19th, Natalie is September 20th, and Lisa is September 30th. Too bad we aren't all expecting the same sex. Of course I am having another little girl and they are both expecting little boys. Go figure! :) We are so excited to have our little ones be so close and can't wait to watch them grow up together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls look so good...seriously take those pillows out of your shirts:)

Natalie said...

You definitely are the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen...well lisa too :) Can't wait to see you next week...AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Nicole! I am so glad you started a blog. I had looked at your My Space account but couldn't figure out how to post a comment! Your girls are so adorable I can't believe it! That's awesome that you're having another girl. Carly (our 3 yr old) asks me all the time when we can have another baby sister - I just say it will be a long time.

Do you get people asking you if you have twins since Kendall and Payton are so close in age. I have someone ask me every time I go to the store it seems like. Do you have a name picked out for Baby Girl #3? I love the names Payton and Kenndall, so I'm excited to see what you pick for the next one.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed reading this novel. :) Check out our blog (the link is on Natalie's). Love, Camile