Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kendahl's Birthday Bash


Well Kendahl had a birthday on Sunday. I can't believe she is already 4! We celebrated with family and friends on Saturday. She is a very lucky little girl to have such wonderful people surrounding her. I hate to say she is spoiled, just very lucky :)! We surprised her with her barbie birthday cake, she was so excited. She just kept looking at it and then saying, "Mom, that is the coolest cake EVER!" You can only imagine that made me feel like world's best mom! I have had 4 of the best years of my life and look forward to many more with my special Kendahl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie, tell that sweetheart Happy Birthday from Princess Brandi:)

Natalie said...

Love that picture! Thanks for letting me be a part of her special day! I can't believe she's 4!