Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Sister!
Nicole is the most wonderful sister in the whole world. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I could never express how truly grateful I am to have her in my life. She is my best friend. Thank you Nicole for being such a great sister, friend, Aunt, Mother, and so much more.
I am so sad that we can't be together on this day. Know that I am thinking about you, Love you and can't wait to see you in a week!
Happy 27th Birthday!
Love you,
Nat

5 comments:

Judy said...

That is so cute and happy birthday to both of you!!!!!!

Josh and Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Camile said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!

Hopefully we'll see a post all about it soon! :)

Brooke Campbell said...

Happy Birthday girls!! I will call you this week so we can get together!

Anonymous said...

I have the sweetest memory of you girls on your Baptism Day....Your mama had you all dolled up and you both looked like little angels! I am pretty sure I have a picture in one of the 10,ooo albums i own. :-) Love you both, Mary