Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag

Sweetheart Tag!!
The rules are posted at the beginning. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Bradon Kerry Howell
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 6 yrs.
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Almost 4 yrs., for the record I would say we are still dating even though we are married!
HOW OLD IS HE? He will be 27 in January.
WHO IS TALLER? He is!
WHO CAN SING BEST? He can. I have a terrible voice!!
WHO IS SMARTER? Definitely HIM!
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me of course!
WHO PAYS BILLS? Again, ME!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? If you are looking at the bed, I do!
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Brady, I tried when I was prego and that didn't go so well. I made it around our huge backyard maybe 3 times and gave up. Given it wasn't a self propelled mower.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I would say this is a 60/40. 60% of the time I do. 40% of the time he does.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Probably me.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? This is a tough one. We kissed a lot before we were actually dating. When we were officially dating he did. It was our 1st official date (yup I kiss on the first date) and he asked me if he could before doing so. What a gentleman!
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Me for sure!

I tagged Natalie, Lisa, Brooke, Brandi, Blakely, and Leah

4 comments:

Leah said...

I would totally do this tag except i already did a while back!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the tag! I can't believe Brady asked if he could kiss you...so cute!

Camile said...

This was a fun tag to read! Aaron tells me that he wears the pants in our family...I just tell him which ones to wear! ha ha!

It's so great to hear about how so in love you guys still are and how happy your little family is.

After seeing all your halloween pictures all I can say is that you have such gorgeous girls. Seriously, you guys make way cute little girls!

Unknown said...

Wow a whole other side of Brady i never knew...I love it.
I will try to finish my tag soon...man I am so behind.